Sunday, July 6, 2008

Malibu, I love you!

The last thing I would ever think about doing is subject myself to deprivation from the comfort of my own bed, watching TV, my laptop, & communication with the outside world {that's an exaggeration, because I was the only one who got cell phone service out there!}. Anyhow, Oscar thought it would be a great idea to go camping for the weekend {actually about 36 hours}, and I negated the idea until he convinced me that it would be nice for Joel to experience it. Besides, it wasn't like we were actually "roughing it"... we were going to Malibu!

So, what does camping have anything to do with this blog? It doesn't, but Malibu is probably one of my favorite places to go. One of my favorite venues, Rancho del Cielo, is in Malibu.

Kristina & I had the honor of coordinating the wedding of Cara + Mike Melloh, back in September 2006. We would, without a doubt, recommend this spot for any future event. Aside from a breathtaking view of the Pacific Ocean, the site rental also includes a cute cottage for the bride to get ready in and paper lanterns to light up your outdoor reception. The property owners are not only friendly, but very accommodating.

Although photos do not do the actual views any justice, here are a few wedding photos from their website. Enjoy!!

No comments: